Thursday, August 21, 2014

Schnipper's top 10 not cool, whatever jams




Welcome to the first annual Verge Hack Week. We're totally blowing up our site: we've given our reporters and editors the entire week to play with new tools and experiment with new storytelling ideas, while members of our amazing product team have gathered in New York to help build all sorts of interesting new things. Learn more.



Hello Verge readers, how are you? I'm Matthew Schnipper a behind the scenes dude here at your favorite website. You may not know me unless you are a deep Verge nerd. Another lifetime ago (six months ago) I was the editor of The FADER, a publication focusing on what's next in music and culture. After covering many, many artists who were half my age and feeling both excited and, like, suicidal about that, I...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1v1HIj2

No comments:

Post a Comment