Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I played Grand Theft Auto V on my phone


I've spent much of the past few days replaying my favorite games from 2014. I slowly crept through the dark hallways of Sevastopol Station in Alien: Isolation , holding my breath while a xenomorph stalked me through the vents. I whizzed through the whimsical world of Hohokum , nodding along to my favorite Tycho songs. And I engaged in all manner of criminal activity in the new and improved Grand Theft Auto V . It was a great reminder of just how many awesome games came out this year.


The crazy part? I played all of them on a smartphone.


Ever since the PS3, Sony has tantalized Playstation owners with the idea of Remote Play, which lets you stream console games to a mobile device so you can take games with you throughout the house. It was a...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/31/7469279/sony-xperia-z3-ps4-remote-play-hands-on

No comments:

Post a Comment