Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's OK if you don't watch The Interview on Christmas, or ever


There was never any question this week that I would be spending part of my Christmas watching The Interview. When it was announced the morning that the film would get an online release at 10 a.m. PST, without missing a beat I yelled to my mom in the next room (who I am currently visiting for the holidays) that we would have to cancel a day trip we had planned. Welcome to the hot take workshop: when a story snowballs to the proportion that the Sony hack and near-non-release of The Interview has, a certain kind of professional easily becomes a slave to the feeds and the whims of the individuals at the center of the story.


But having now finally watched Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and screenwriter Dan Sterling's film, I can confirm with...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1AKAxNC

No comments:

Post a Comment