Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Seven future uses for Microsoft's HoloLens that will make someone disgustingly rich

Since Microsoft announced HoloLens, I’ve been fantasizing about how it could inspire new business, improve old businesses, and generally make our lives better. Because I have neither the means nor the business acumen to make these fantasies into realities, I present them to you, brilliant readers, who can do with them what you will. Just remember me, when you’re rolling in your swimming pool full of augmented reality gold.


Pardon me, need to add another item to this list: "A simulator that turns your bathroom into the intro credits for DuckTales." What am I doing writing these moneymakers on a public website?


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1BoL4uI

No comments:

Post a Comment