Friday, June 28, 2013

My barber gave me a head orgasm: the strange world of ASMR

Asmr-lead-2_large

A scene from a video designed to induce ASMR, "Space Travel Agent"


The barber turns on his trimmers.


Click. Bzzzzzzzzz.


He brings them closer and closer to my ears. He moves from one side of my head to the other. The gentle buzzing sound slowly pans from my left ear... behind my head... and then on to my right ear. BZZzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzZZZ.


I notice an odd, tingly sensation in the back of my head. It feels good. The sound of the buzzing approaching my ear and the personal attention from the barber cause the back of my scalp to explode in tingles. It’s a distinct feeling, but until recently I never thought much of it. Then, last year, I discovered it had a name, and that there was a large community dedicated to eliciting...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/28/4475154/my-barber-gave-me-a-head-orgasm-the-strange-world-of-asmr

No comments:

Post a Comment