Monday, September 29, 2014

Parrot's new headphones are made for the world's pickiest music lovers


I'm sitting across the table from two Parrot representatives, who are telling me about the impressive adaptive capabilities of the company's new Zik 2.0 headphones. I'm wearing a blue pair, listening to Lou Reed, holding a connected Android phone in my hand. As they talk, I'm swiping up on the Zik app on the phone, increasing the noise cancellation on the black Ziks I'm wearing. The Parrot reps' voices disappear in a sea of smooth Lou Reed jams. I swipe down a bit and their voices re-appear, the cancellation replaced with audio passthrough. Then I start messing with the equalizer. It all sounds pretty good, but I keep tweaking. There's too much to tweak.


Parrot's last set of Zik headphones were big, bold art pieces, great-sounding...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1vqjkoh

No comments:

Post a Comment