Thursday, September 3, 2015

Listen to synth mystic Oneohtrix Point Never's new single, 'I Bite Through It'

Daniel Lopatin is prepping the release of his eighth full-length as Oneohtrix Point Never, Garden of Delete, for November 13th. As part of an interview with Rolling Stone, Lopatin unveiled the record's first single, "I Bite Through It," which follows a series of three teasers called "drone," "gun," and "flame." "I want to make three-minute songs, self-contained," said Lopatin about the song, "kind of formally contrasting between what I regard as new electronic music that's interesting and my need to rage."

You can feel that contrast brought to life in "I Bite Through It," a song that veers back and forth between sections of serene glitch-folk and overbearing, distorted riffage like a manic-depressive motherboard. Its structure is...

Continue reading…



via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1O0do0H

No comments:

Post a Comment