Friday, May 31, 2013

What's in your bag, Jacob Kastrenakes?

Img_0763_1020_large

What’s in your bag? is a recurring feature where we ask people to tell us a bit more about their everyday gadgets by opening their bags and hearts to us. Show us your bag in this forum post. This week, we’re featuring Jacob Kastrenakes.


Not carrying three phones, lenses, and battery packs may put me in the minority at Verge HQ, but my shoulders are probably a lot better off for it. I’ve always packed about as lean and light as possible, and short of a nice pair of headphones, my bag holds everything that I could reasonably want on a day-to-day basis. It’s not quite roughing it, but I’ll make do with writing on napkins if it means not having to carry a pad of paper.


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/31/4359180/whats-in-your-bag-jacob-kastrenakes

No comments:

Post a Comment