Wednesday, October 30, 2013

13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display review (2013)


Standing in a Best Buy is an odd time for an existential crisis. Yet it's an almost certain occurrence, at least when you're there shopping for a laptop. Moreso than with any other product category, buying a laptop forces you to make all manner of decisions and prognostications about yourself. Do I play games? Will I want to play games sometime in the next four years? How much do I travel? How much will I travel? Am I going to be using Office much, or at all, or ever again? I have cable now, but am I going to become a cord-cutting Netflix afficionado sometime before I'm back here shopping for another new laptop?


Everything's a choice with laptops, everything a tradeoff. You want power, you're going to need a big, expensive, probably...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/30/5044874/13-inch-macbook-pro-with-retina-display-review-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment