Monday, November 24, 2014

My experience with Coin Beta in the real world


I don't carry around a traditional wallet. Instead, I've got a pile of cards held together with a hair-tie. I've been carrying around this "wallet" for over three years, and it's worked really well for me.


I preordered a Coin Beta because I was intrigued by the technology, and I'm always looking for ways to simplify things and diminish clutter. I thought, "Could I slim my wallet down even further with this device?" After many months of delays, I finally got Coin in the mail. I had actually forgotten about it, and when it showed up in my mailbox I was desperate to try it out.


I was desperate to try it out

Setting up Coin involves using your phone and the company's app. You can input your cards into the app via a Square-like...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1uwCshL

No comments:

Post a Comment