Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This is my next: the HTC Windows Phone 8X

HTC 8X

This is my next is a special feature where writers of The Verge sound off on their latest deep, dark desires from the world of technology.


I am a fan of stock software. So much so that when the rumors of a Nexus 4 built out of the LG Optimus G's parts reached the level of near-certainty, I forewarned my colleagues that I would be the one to write a TIMN ode to the latest and greatest Nexus.


As it turns out, I am indeed composing a love letter to stock software today, only to my eternal surprise I am doing so in Microsoft's OneNote. My review time with the HTC Windows Phone 8X extinguished the built-up anticipation for the incrementally improved Nexus and replaced it with a burning curiosity to explore the new Windows Phone OS. The more...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/30/3575574/this-is-my-next-windows-phone-8x

No comments:

Post a Comment