Friday, March 29, 2013

What's in your bag, Aaron Souppouris?

Wiybfullcorrect_large

Because I work remotely, my bag was shot 5,200 miles from my London home at a tradeshow, so a lot of my equipment didn’t make the journey. Like most of my colleagues, I own a stupid amount of tech. Unlike most of my colleagues, who make the effort to bring every single piece of technology they own to events, I prefer to travel as light as possible. Traversing a show floor with 23 pounds of junk for ten hours a day really isn’t for me.


For me, mobility and comfort is everything. If I could, I would literally carry nothing, but until someone develops a way to send my thoughts directly to the internet, that’s not really practical. As long as I have a laptop, a camera, and a phone, though, I can do everything The Verge needs me to...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://www.theverge.com/2013/3/29/4156994/whats-in-your-bag-aaron-souppouris

No comments:

Post a Comment