Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What is a smartphone? A helpful explainer from What's Tech?


My smartphone is my most personal electronic. It's the first and last screen I see each day. I give it a look a couple hundred times in between. I don't think much of my smartphone, though. And while I could confidently tell you what makes this phone "smart," I would be wondering in the back of my mind if what I know is wrong.


On this week's What's Tech?, The Verge's Executive Editor Dieter Bohn explains smartphones. The iPhone and Android have made smartphones ubiquitous. But when did cell phones become smartphones? And what makes them so smart anyway?


Subscribe to What's Tech? on iTunes.


Listen to What's Tech? on SoundCloud.


Subscribe via RSS.


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1Aprthz

No comments:

Post a Comment