Friday, February 27, 2015

YouTube for Android now lets you trim your videos before uploading


Whenever I shoot a video with my smartphone, I usually end up with a minute or two of terrible footage surrounding the 10 or 15 seconds (if I'm lucky) that are actually worth holding on to. If you're like me and also like sharing your creations to YouTube, things are getting a little easier. An update to the YouTube Android app is set to roll out that'll prompt users to trim their videos to capture the best moments before sharing. It's a feature that most Android phones have buried somewhere in the gallery app, but it's still nice to see YouTube making an effort to help users shoot and share better video. The update is rolling out now, but it might not be live yet for all users. When you get it, just please make sure you shoot your...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1AiVPxH

No comments:

Post a Comment