Thursday, March 26, 2015

I used a robot to go to work from 3,500 miles away

I have to start this review with a brief confession: I don’t really know any of my colleagues. I started working at The Verge in December last year, but as I live in London, I’ve only ever met the members of our UK team. All two of them. There’s been a few group Skype calls with the New York and San Francisco offices, but for the most part I either talk to people on Slack or over email. This isn’t unusual for a job in the media of course, but my bosses decided that it was time for me to get a little more involved. To have some of that good old-fashioned human interaction. Their solution? They gave me a robot, of course.


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1FM3AVf

No comments:

Post a Comment