Friday, November 30, 2012

Apple iMac and Mac mini review (late 2012)

Apple Mac mini and iMac hero (1024px)

As soon as it was unveiled on stage in October, I started looking forward to getting the new iMac in for review. See, my main machine is a 13-inch MacBook Air, which I mostly love. But sometimes I want a bigger screen for watching movies, or more processing power when I'm dealing with photos or video, or a half-decent GPU when I feel like playing games. The new iMac promised all that, in a newly slim package that would fit nicely on my desk.


Then there's the Mac mini, which has occupied a spot in my living room for years. Mine's old, and showing its age – it can barely handle high-def video, and even stumbles on some basic tasks. Apple updated that in October too, bestowing upon its tiny desktop a new processor and the new Fusion...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://www.theverge.com/2012/11/30/3709120/apple-imac-mac-mini-review

No comments:

Post a Comment