Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fantastical: the intelligent iPhone calendar app we’ve been waiting for is here (hands-on)

fantastical for iphone

I’d consistently heard great things about Fantastical for Mac, but I wouldn’t buy it. I wasn’t ready to pay upwards of fifteen dollars for a nice-looking menu bar calendar, though it did include the "List View" I’d come to love on my iPhone. But then a colleague showed me Fantastical’s event creation bar, a white box that turns your words into calendar events. I was sold, and for months I like many others longed for it on iPhone. "We knew there’d be a market if we just ported Fantastical, but that’s not how we roll," says Flexibits co-founder Michael Simmons. "I’m not in this for the money." Simmons and co-founder Kent Sutherland needed a reason, or an enemy to defeat on the small screen. Fantastical for iPhone goes on...


Continue reading…






via The Verge - All Posts http://www.theverge.com/2012/11/29/3703778/fantastical-for-iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment